How can we help?
- Promise to Pay
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Overdue Account
- Understanding Your First Invoice
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- See more
How do I transfer my account to another name?
If you want to transfer ownership of your account to another person, please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/contact. The new account holder will also need to contact us to confirm the change and accept responsibility of the account under Orcon's Terms and Conditions. The transfer can take between 4-10 working days to complete.
A few details to note:
Was this article helpful?
- The current account holder is still liable for all charges incurred until the switch has been made.
- The new account holder will become responsible for all charges incurred through that account, and will need to go through a credit check process.
Still have questions?