How can we help?
- How do I set up my home phone?
- How can I troubleshoot my landline phone?
- How do I set up and use my Orcon voicemail?
- Malicious and Unwanted Calls
- How do I check to see if my Genius phone is registered in the Modem?
- How do I use call waiting?
- Why can’t I use my other phone jacks with Orcon Genius?
- Can other VoIP products be used on Orcon Genius?
- How do I register and use the Genius Handset?
- Can I use my existing home phone with Genius? What about multiple handsets?
- See more
How do I set up and use my Orcon voicemail?
To set up Orcon voicemail, dial 789 and follow the instructions.
You need to know your voicemail PIN, which you selected during sign up. If you can't remember your PIN or you'd like to change it, please log into My Orcon, and click Voicemail Settings where your PIN is displayed.
Note: 789 won’t work for all customers (it depends what network you are on) . If 789 fails to let you access your voicemail, then dial 083210 and follow the instructions.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?