How can we help?
- How do I set up my home phone?
- How can I troubleshoot my landline phone?
- How do I set up and use my Orcon voicemail?
- Phone Features
- How can I hide my number?
- Malicious and Unwanted Calls
- How do I check to see if my Genius phone is registered in the Modem?
- How do I use call waiting?
- Why can’t I use my other phone jacks with Orcon Genius?
- Can other VoIP products be used on Orcon Genius?
- See more
How do I set up and use my Orcon voicemail?
To set up Orcon voicemail, dial 789 and follow the instructions.
Note: 789 won’t work for all customers (it depends what network you are on) . If 789 fails to let you access your voicemail, then dial 083210 and follow the instructions.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?