How can we help?
- How do I set up my home phone?
- How can I troubleshoot my landline phone?
- How do I set up and use my Orcon voicemail?
- PSTN Shutdown
- Phone Features
- How can I hide my number?
- Malicious and Unwanted Calls
- How do I check to see if my Genius phone is registered in the Modem?
- How do I use call waiting?
- Why can’t I use my other phone jacks with Orcon Genius?
- See more
How do I set up and use my Orcon voicemail?
To set up Orcon voicemail, dial 789 and follow the instructions.
Note: 789 won’t work for all customers (it depends what network you are on) . If 789 fails to let you access your voicemail, then dial 083210 and follow the instructions.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?