How can we help?
- Where does my monthly telco spend go?
- Promise to Pay
- Pay my bill
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- Business Landline International Calling Rates
- Business Landline International Calling Packs
- Missing Payments
- Understanding My Orcon Invoice
- My Bill History
- See more
Can I cancel my account? What is involved?
We will be sad to see you go! We understand that sometimes our customers move overseas or their situation changes, so of course it’s possible to cancel your account, even though we love having you with us!
Things to take note of:
- You must notify us of your cancellation, either by phone or by sending us an email.
- The main account holder must get in contact with us to cancel the account. If this is not possible you may provide us with additional documentation (i.e. Power of attorney or death certificate) so we may proceed with the cancellation.
- There is a 30 day cancellation period that applies when you terminate your account. You will continue to be charged during this 30 day period.
- If you are cancelling before the end of your contract term, an early termination fee will apply as stipulated in your initial agreement either with the Sales/Move House Team or as part of the online signup process.
- You are required to return your Orcon rental modem. In the case you are unable to return the modem, you will be liable to a modem non-return fee. Please call or email us to arrange a return courier bag.
Frequently asked questions
Was this article helpful?
When your contract expires you will not need to pay an early termination fee for the cancellation of your account. The 30 day notice period will apply.Your services will continue to work and nothing will change in terms of the services you receive from Orcon unless this is requested.
Our broadband, power and fibre services all come with a 12 or 24 month contract, if you decided to terminate your service which still is in contract you will be charged the early termination fee. Your termination fee is specific to the services you agreed to upon sign up.If you do need to end your services within your contract term please get in touch with us to discuss fees will be incurred before you proceed.
Although your new provider may request to take over the services we would always advise you contact us to ensure the request had been received and the cancellation request has been placed on your account.The 30 days notice will apply from the date we receive notice of transfer from your new provider.
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?