How can we help?
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Understanding Your First Invoice
- Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- What happens when my contract expires?
- What will my invoice look like?
- See more
Can I cancel my account? What is involved?
We understand that sometimes our customers move overseas or their situation changes, so of course it’s possible to cancel your account, even though we love having you with us!
Things to take note of:
- You must notify us of your cancellation, either by phone or by sending us an email from the email address on your account.
- There is a 30 day cancellation period that applies when you terminate your account.You will continue to be charged during this 30 day period.
- If you are cancelling before the end of your contract term, an early termination fee will apply as stipulated in your initial agreement either with the Sales team or as part of the online signup process.
- You are required to return any hardware belonging to Orcon, such as a modem, or be charged a penalty. Please call to arrange for a return courier bag to be sent out to you.
To see what your final month's usage includes or what your final bill will involve, please see the FAQ here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/contact.
Still have questions?