How can we help?
- What does my plan include?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I log into My Orcon?
- What can I do with My Orcon?
- How do I set a data usage alert?
- How do I change my contact details or billing address?
- How can I change my payment method?
- Can I get more data or upgrade my plan?
- How do I set up a direct debit?
- See more
How do I set up, update or change a credit card payment?
You can change your payment method for your account to credit card, or update your credit card details online.
We accept Visa, Visa Debit Card, Mastercard, American Express and Diners.
To change your payment method, or update your credit card details, please follow these simple steps:
- Log-in to the My Orcon section of the Orcon website using your Orcon username and password.
- On the left-hand menu under 'Billing', click on 'Change Payment Method'.
- Click on 'Change Method of Payment'.
- Select your card type from the menu, and enter the required details
To make a one-off payment via credit card you need to:
- Log into My Orcon
- Under 'Billing', click 'Pay Bill'
- Enter the amount you want to pay, and click 'Proceed'
- Enter your credit card details and press Submit to confirm payment
Please note: When you register your credit card with us, a temporary $1 pre-authorisation hold is applied by our payment processing provider to ensure the credit card is valid. This hold is automatically reversed by your bank within a few days.
There is no charge against your account – but it will temporarily reduce your available credit card balance by $1 for the period that the hold is in place.
Still have questions?