How can we help?
- Domestic Mobile Add-ons
- International Mobile Roaming Packs
- How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- How do I check and change mobile plans with Orcon Mobile?
- How much is additional data?
- How much does mobile data cost on Orcon Mobile?
- Can I buy more NZ and AUS calling minutes?
- How do I change mobile plans, and what happens to my billing?
- I need to purchase roaming allowance, extra data, or extra calls.
- How do I cancel my mobile plan?
How do I change mobile plans, and what happens to my billing?
You can at any stage change plan (upgrade or downgrade) by selecting your preferred plan by loggin onto you mobile portal at https://mobile.orcon.net.nz/ and clicking “Buy Plan”.
Your new plan purchase is effective immediately as is the start of the billing period. Any unused allowances will be available for use until the end of the original plan bill date, however, there is no ability to credit any part of the unused plan. If you wish to avoid this, we’ve added the option for you to have your upgrade plan commence at the end of the current plan, avoiding any overlap.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?