How can we help?
- Can I use directory 018 with Orcon Mobile?
- Can I use my Orcon Mobile account with TXT-a-Park?
- Why have I been billed twice this month?
- Can I disable mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- How do I check and change mobile plans with Orcon Mobile?
- Can I call 0800 or 0508 numbers from my mobile?
- How do I change mobile plans, and what happens to my billing?
- How do I cancel my mobile plan?
How do I change mobile plans, and what happens to my billing?
You can at any stage change plan (upgrade or downgrade) by selecting your preferred plan by logging onto your mobile portal at https://mobile.orcon.net.nz/ and clicking “Buy Plan”.
Your new plan purchase is effective immediately as is the start of the billing period. Any unused allowances will be available for use until the end of the original plan bill date, however, there is no ability to credit any part of the unused plan. If you wish to avoid this, we’ve added the option for you to have your upgrade plan commence at the end of the current plan, avoiding any overlap.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?