How can we help?
- Bring my mobile number
- Business Mobile International Roaming Packs and Rates
- Business Mobile Domestic Add-ons and Rates
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- Orcon Mobile International Calling and Standard Rates
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- See more
How do I change plan, and what happens to my billing?
You can at any stage change plan (upgrade or downgrade) by selecting your preferred plan on https://mobile.orcon.net.nz/ and clicking “Buy Plan”. Your new plan purchase is effective immediately as is the start of the billing period. Any unused allowances will be available for use until the end of the original plan bill date, however, there is no ability to credit any part of the unused plan. If you wish to avoid this, we’ve added the option for you to have your upgrade plan commence at the end of the current plan, avoiding any overlap.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?