How can we help?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I check my balance and usage on Orcon mobile?
- How do I access my mobile voicemail?
- Can I use directory 018 with Orcon Mobile?
- Can I make an international call from my mobile?
- Can I call 0900 numbers from my mobile?
- What happens to my Mobile data? Does it roll over?
- I received a credit warning notification, what should I do?
- Can I use my Orcon Mobile account with TXT-a-Park?
- See more
I received a credit warning notification, what should I do?
Orcon Mobile operates by drawing down minutes, text and data against the plan that you’re on. The cost of your plan along with any additional charges, such as MMS or International calling, appear on your subsequent bill. A limit of $150 applies within each period to avoid any unpleasant surprises on your bill, and if you’re within $25 of this limit ($125 used), then we’ll notify you. If you require more allowance then just contact us, and we can top you up.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?