How can we help?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- How can I check my balance and usage on Orcon mobile?
- How do I access my mobile voicemail?
- Can I make an international call from my mobile?
- Can I call 0900 numbers from my mobile?
- What happens to my Mobile data? Does it roll over?
- I received a credit warning notification, what should I do?
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
I received a credit warning notification, what should I do?
Orcon Mobile operates by drawing down minutes, text and data against the plan that you’re on. The cost of your plan along with any additional charges, such as MMS or International calling, appear on your subsequent bill. A limit of $150 applies within each period to avoid any unpleasant surprises on your bill, and if you’re within $25 of this limit ($125 used), then we’ll notify you. If you require more allowance then just contact us, and we can top you up.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?