How can we help?
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I manage my mobile data on Orcon Mobile?
- I find it hard to hear the other person when I make/receive calls from my mobile.
- I've lost my SIM card, how can I get a new one?
- Can I keep my phone number if I move to Orcon Mobile?
- See more
I received a credit warning notification, what should I do?
Orcon Mobile operates by drawing down minutes, text and data against the plan that you’re on. The cost of your plan along with any additional charges, such as MMS or International calling, appear on your subsequent bill. A limit of $150 applies within each period to avoid any unpleasant surprises on your bill, and if you’re within $25 of this limit ($125 used), then we’ll notify you. If you require more allowance then just contact us, and we can top you up.
Still have questions?