How can we help?
- Phone Features - Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting
- Change of Ownership Terms and Conditions
- How Do I Live Chat?
- How do I add an authorised person to my account?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I login to MyOrcon?
- What can I do with MyOrcon?
- How do I change my contact details?
- Can I upgrade my plan?
- See more
How can I download a copy of my invoice?
Saving a copy of your Orcon invoice is super easy! First off log in to MyOrcon and select "View Current Invoice" to view your latest invoice or select the drop down from "View Previous Invoice" to view past invoices.
You should now be looking at a copy of your invoice. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see a little printer icon:
Give that a click and your web browser should pop up with some print options for you. You'll want to "print" the page as a PDF file. Depending on the type of browser you're using you may see some different options.
Select "Microsoft Print to PDF" and choose the location you'd like the file saved.
Select "Change" under the "Destination" section then select "Save as PDF" and choose the location you'd like the file saved.
Select "PDF" then "Save as PDF" and choose the location you'd like the file saved.
You now have a copy of your invoice saved as a PDF on your computer to do what you like with!Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?