How can we help?
- How do I add an authorised person to my Account?
- How to setup your WiFi through MyAccount
- What does my plan include?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I log into MyOrcon?
- What can I do with My Orcon?
- How do I change my contact details or billing address?
- How can I change my payment method?
- Can I upgrade my plan?
- See more
How can I download a copy of my invoice?
Saving a copy of your Orcon invoice is super easy! First off log in to MyOrcon and select "View Current Invoice" from the right hand side of the page.
You should now be looking at a copy of your most recent invoice. If you scroll to the bottom of the page you'll see a little printer icon:
Give that a click and your web browser should pop up with some print options for you. You'll want to "print" the page as a PDF file. Depending on the type of browser you're using you may see some different options.
• Internet Explorer and Firefox
Select "Microsoft Print to PDF" and choose the location you'd like the file saved.
Select "Change" under the "Destination" section then select "Save as PDF" and choose the location you'd like the file saved.
Select "PDF" then "Save as PDF" and choose the location you'd like the file saved.
You now have a copy of your invoice saved as a PDF on your computer to do what you like with!Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?