How can we help?
- Bring my mobile number
- Business Mobile International Roaming Packs and Rates
- Business Mobile Domestic Add-ons and Rates
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- Orcon Mobile International Calling and Standard Rates
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- See more
Bring my mobile number
Learn how you can keep your existing mobile number when you join Orcon mobile.
Transferring My Number
- Once you receive your SIM card, pop into your phone and activate it by calling 6886.
- Register your Orcon SIM card at My Orcon Mobile and create your new 4 digit pin.
- Login to your Orcon Mobile using your Orcon mobile number (on the small card that arrives with your mobile SIM) and the 4 digit pin code you created.
- Click the 'Transfer Your Number' option from the top.
- Complete the 'Transfer Your Number' form and click 'Confirm transfer'.
Frequently Asked Questions
Was this article helpful?
Transferring mobile numbers across to our network takes 2-4 business hours from the time the request is successfully submitted.
For this section, enter the number you wish to keep (the number you wish to bring over to Orcon).
You can check this by reviewing your previous mobile plan details or by contacting your previous mobile provider.
Prepay customers: You can find your serial number on your old SIM card itself.
Account customers: You can find your account number by reviewing an invoice from your previous mobile provider.
If you are unable to find your old serial number or account number, we recommend contacting your previous mobile provider.
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?