How can we help?
- How do I know if I am a Standard User or Low User?
- How long does it take to switch to Orcon Power?
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on power?
- What extra fees may apply?
- Who do I call if there is an issue with my Power?
- How does the prompt payment discount work?
- How much does Orcon Power cost?
How does the prompt payment discount work?
We offer a prompt payment discount (PPD) if you have broadband and power services with us. It’s pretty simple. If your account is paid in full on the due date noted on your invoice, you’ll get 10% off your power bill. The bill will clearly show the PPD value, the amount due less the PPD together with the date due, and the amount due if paid late without PPD applied.
We think it’s a really good offer – and should save you plenty!Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?