How can we help?
- Electricity Outages and Faults
- How do I know if I am a Standard User or Low User?
- How long does it take to switch to Orcon Power?
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on power?
- What extra fees may apply?
- Who do I call if there is an issue with my Power?
- Prompt Payment Discount
- How much does Orcon Power cost?
Prompt Payment Discount
How does prompt payment discount work?
At Orcon we offer a prompt payment discount (PPD) to customers who have broadband and power services with us.
You will receive a 10% PPD off your power bill if your invoice is paid in full by the payment due date noted on your monthly invoice.
On the invoice it will show the amount 'less' the PPD, and the amount if paid after the due date. Please see below for an example:
We think it’s a really good offer – and should save you plenty!Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?