How can we help?
- Electricity Outages and Faults
- How do I know if I am a Standard User or Low User?
- How long does it take to switch to Orcon Power?
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on power?
- What extra fees may apply?
- Who do I call if there is an issue with my Power?
- Prompt Payment Discount
- How much does Orcon Power cost?
What extra fees may apply?
Every month we bill our electricity customers for the total daily charge, and power usage during the period.
Other services can incur a one-off charge. This happens in the case of a request for a meter test, a special reading, disconnection, or reconnection, and a number of situations.
A full schedule of these charges is available here.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?