How can we help?
- How do I know if I am a Standard User or Low User?
- How long does it take to switch to Orcon Power?
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on power?
- What extra fees may apply?
- Who do I call if there is an issue with my Power?
- How does the prompt payment discount work?
- How much does Orcon Power cost?
How long does it take to switch to Orcon Power?
Switching you from your current provider to Orcon is usually a straight forward process, taking a few days.
It’s possible that you may have a contract with your existing provider that means they can charge you to break the contract, please check this, and be aware of any fees – you don’t want a nasty shock.
Your existing provider may attempt to contact you and entice you back, with discounted rates or a credit. But, we reckon, if they haven’t offered you that until you have said you are leaving, then you should question whether you want to ever give them a cent again.
Still have questions?