How can we help?
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Is there a fault in my area?
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- How do I get help?
- What does the Orcon helpdesk support?
- See more
How do I change my Orcon Broadband password?
It's easy to change the password for your Orcon account - first log into your My Orcon account here (opens in a new window). Once you've logged in, click Change Password and follow the instructions. It's as easy as that!
Please note: This change also applies to your My Orcon account, your Orcon web mail log in, your Orcon email account and your modem settings (if you're not a Genius customer).
To find out how to update the password in your modem, click here.
If you use a desktop email client such as Outlook, you'll need to update your account settings with your new password. Click here for instructions for Outlook 2010 (links to Microsoft Support).
If you’re looking to change the password for your wireless network so you can stop naughty neighbors from stealing your internet, or so you can make it easier to remember, please click here.
Still have questions?