How can we help?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I add an authorised person to my account?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- How do I log into My Orcon?
- How can I download a copy of my invoice?
- How can I monitor my calling usage?
- What can I do with MyOrcon?
- How do I change my contact details?
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- How do I change my Orcon Broadband password?
How do I change my Orcon Broadband password?
It's easy to change the password for your Orcon account - first log into your My Orcon account here (opens in a new window). Once you've logged in, click Change Password and follow the instructions. It's as easy as that!
Please note: This change also applies to your My Orcon account, your Orcon web mail log in, your Orcon email account and your modem settings (if you're not a Genius customer).
To find out how to update the password in your modem, click here.
If you use a desktop email client such as Outlook, you'll need to update your account settings with your new password. Click here for instructions for Outlook 2010 (links to Microsoft Support).
If you’re looking to change the password for your wireless network so you can stop naughty neighbors from stealing your internet, or so you can make it easier to remember, please click here.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?