How can we help?
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- How do I use the Address Book feature in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
I am having trouble logging in to webmail
If you are having trouble logging in to webmail using the log in box in the top right corner of our website you can try logging in directly through the webmail portal here. You will be presented with the screen below (make sure to click the "I'm not a robot" button!)
If you are still having problems you may have the wrong username or password - your username is the first part of your email address e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org. If you've forgotten your password, please click the 'forgotten password' link on the login screen.
If you can't remember your username, or you're unable to reset your password, call our help desk on 0800 131415. They will be able to set a new password once you have verified your identity.
IF you are subscribing to an 'Orcon@home UBA' service, after you have updated your password, you will then need to ensure the ADSL password within your modem matches against what your password has been changed to for you to access your 'Orcon Web mail'. Click here for instructions on how to do this.
Why we have reCAPTCHA
We've added the reCAPTCHA service to the login section of our email platform to help protect your security. The service prevents automated systems from gaining access to your email account. That way your private information is kept private and you can avoid having nasties send lots of spam emails from your account (which, as well as being really annoying, can cause your email to become "Blacklisted" and you'll be unable to send anything at all!)Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?