How can we help?
- How do I get the best speeds from my Fibre connection?
- What can I do about Gaming and/or Latency issues
- How to check the network interface card and/or ethernet adapter speeds on your Apple computer.
- How do I run a speed test?
- How to check your Network Interface Card Speed
- How do you perform a trace route in Windows?
- What are upload and download speeds, how do they differ?
- What Programs can impact my Internet Speeds
- How and why should I do a ping test?
- What speeds can I expect and what affects speed?
- See more
What is interleaving? Can I turn it on/off?
Interleaving increases stability and throughput on higher-speed ADSL services by rearranging data during transmission. This makes successful transmission more likely, particularly in the presence of "bursty" noise.
Interleaving can mean faster downloads at the expense of slightly higher latency. You may prefer to turn interleaving off if you're a dedicated gamer.
If you would like to turn interleaving on or off, please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/contact and we'll get right onto it.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?