How can we help?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- Does Orcon have a Mobile App?
- How can I check my balance and usage on Orcon mobile?
- How do I access my mobile voicemail?
- Can I use directory 018 with Orcon Mobile?
- Can I make an international call from my mobile?
- Can I call 0900 numbers from my mobile?
- What happens to my Mobile data? Does it roll over?
- I received a credit warning notification, what should I do?
- Can I use my Orcon Mobile account with TXT-a-Park?
- See more
What happens to my Mobile data? Does it roll over?
Any unused data on your base plan rolls over to the next month (for up to 12 months). Additional purchased data from an add-on pack will stay valid for 30 days. Add-on data will always be consumed first, followed by roll-over data and then the data in your current month’s base plan.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?