How can we help?
- Bring my mobile number
- Business Mobile International Roaming Packs and Rates
- Business Mobile Domestic Add-ons and Rates
- Incorrect Mobile Number Displaying on Outbound Text
- Orcon Mobile International Calling and Standard Rates
- Does Orcon mobile have contracts?
- I can't get online or make a call from my mobile.
- How do I set up call waiting on my mobile?
- How do I set up caller diversion on my mobile?
- How can I see my mobile bill?
- See more
What happens to my Mobile data? Does it roll over?
Any unused data on your base plan rolls over to the next month (for up to 12 months). Additional purchased data from an add-on pack will stay valid for 30 days. Add-on data will always be consumed first, followed by roll-over data and then the data in your current month’s base plan.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?