How can we help?
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- What happens when my contract expires?
- What will my invoice look like?
- How can I resolve a dispute with Orcon?
- See more
How do I change my Orcon account into someone else's name?
To change the name of the ownership of your Orcon account, you will need to download and fill in the form here. Once you've filled the form in, please send it back to us via post, fax, or email.
Responding by post
If you're sending the completed form back to us via the postal service, you'll need to send it to:
P.O. Box 302362
Responding by fax
If you're sending the completed form back to us via fax, you'll need to send it to:
0800 19 99 99
Responding by email
If you're sending the completed form back to us via email, you'll need to send it to: email@example.com
Once we've received your form, it will be assessed by our team. You will be contacted if we need any further information from you.
Still have questions?