How can we help?
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Understanding Your First Invoice
- Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- What happens when my contract expires?
- What will my invoice look like?
- See more
How do I change my Orcon account into someone else's name?
To change the name of the ownership of your Orcon account, both the existing account holder and the new account holder will need to get in touch with Orcon. Any outstanding balance on the account must be cleared before the account is transferred to the new person. You can get in touch with us here.
Still have questions?