How can we help?
- Promise to Pay
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Overdue Account
- Understanding Your First Invoice
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- See more
Restricted international calling destinations
Some international calling destinations are blocked by default in order to reduce the risk of phone hackers incurring significant charges on hacked accounts. The list of destinations is included below.
If you need to place a call to one of these countries, please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support and we will add the number you'd like to call to an approved list.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, however we believe this is necessary to protect our customers from incurring large bills.
Blocked International Calling Destinations:
Central African Republic
Democratic Republic of Congo
Principe and Sao Tome
SomaliaWas this article helpful?
Still have questions?