How can we help?
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- How do I use the Address Book feature in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
Why has my email address been archived?
Not everyone uses their @orcon.net.nz email addresses, and these dormant accounts are juicy targets for spammers and troublemakers.
So if your account is inactive for 6 months, we'll archive it to keep it safe.
If you access your webmail or send/receive email via an email client (e.g. outlook) at least once every 6 months, then we'll know that you're using it and it won't be archived.
If your account does get archived, then getting it re-activated is only a phone call away - please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support and we'll reactivate your address and all your old mail.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?