How can we help?
- Orcon Emails: Find Your Way Around Webmail
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
Why has my email address been archived?
Not everyone uses their @orcon.net.nz email addresses, and these dormant accounts are juicy targets for spammers and troublemakers.
So if your account is inactive for 6 months, we'll archive it to keep it safe.
If you access your webmail or send/receive email via an email client (e.g. outlook) at least once every 6 months, then we'll know that you're using it and it won't be archived.
If your account does get archived, then getting it re-activated is only a phone call away - please contact us and we'll reactivate your address and all your old mail.
If your email account remains in an archived state for longer than 6 months, we will then close down that email account, as it is no longer been used (at which point all emails and contact lists associated with that account will be deleted and irretrievable)."Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?