How can we help?
- Factory Reset Fritz!Box 7490
- Setting Up Your Modem - Fritzbox 7490
- Modem Setup Guides
- Setting Up Your Modem - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem - Netcomm NF4V
- Wi-Fi Setup & Troubleshooting for Netcomm NF18
- How do I factory reset my modem?
- Setting up your own VDSL modem
- Setting up your own ADSL modem
- Setting up your own Fibre modem
- See more
How do I know when I can set up my modem?
On your connection date, you can plug your Orcon modem in once you've received a text message or email telling you your connection is now active.
If your connection date has passed, or you haven't had a connection date yet, please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?