How can we help?
- Modem Setup Guides
- Setting Up Your Modem on ADSL or VDSL - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem ADSL or VDSL- Netcomm NF4V
- Setting Up Your Modem Fibre - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem Fibre - Netcomm NF4V
- How do I factory reset my modem?
- VPN modem/router malware
- How to setup Separate SSIDs for WiFi using the NF18ACV
- Advanced NF18AC Configuration
- How do I update the Firmware of my Orcon Modem?
- See more
How do I know when I can set up my modem?
On your connection date, you can plug your Orcon modem in once you've received a text message or email telling you your connection is now active.
If your connection date has passed, or you haven't had a connection date yet, please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?