How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
What do I do on my broadband connection date?
On your connection date you will receive both a text and an email to say you are all up and running. At this point you can simply plug your modem following the instructions provided and allow 10 minutes for it to self-configure
Please note: Orcon@home customers will need to enter a username and password, instructions will be included with the modem if this is the situation, if in doubt, please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support.
Still have questions?