How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Contact Us
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Orcon Promotions - General Terms and Conditions
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- See more
What do I do on my broadband connection date?
On your connection date you should receive both a text and an email to say you are all up and running.
What do I do next?
At this point you can simply plug in your Orcon modem following the instructions provided.
Refer to the 'My internet is not working' page if you are unable to connect. It will guide you through some troubleshooting steps and checks you can perform in which may help establish a connection.
If you have performed all the troubleshooting steps stated in the help article, please give our Technical Support Team a call on 0800 13 14 15 or contact us via our contact form.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?