How can we help?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- What broadband packages does Orcon offer?
- What do I need for Broadband?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- ADSL While You Wait
- What is a port waiter?
- See more
What do I do on my broadband connection date?
On your connection date you should receive both a text and an email to say you are all up and running.
What do I do next?
At this point you can simply plug in your Orcon modem following the instructions provided.
Refer to the 'My internet is not working' page if you are unable to connect. It will guide you through some troubleshooting steps and checks you can perform in which may help establish a connection.
If you have performed all the troubleshooting steps stated in the help article, please give our Technical Support Team a call on 0800 13 14 15 or contact us via our contact form.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?