How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
Xbox Warranty Information
Xbox One S warranty information
Awesome, you got your Xbox One S with your Gigantic plan – now there’s a few things to know about its warranty:
Your Xbox One S comes with a 24-month warranty with Microsoft. When your Xbox is on its way, we’ll send you an email – keep an eye out for the email as it will also include the warranty details. You’ll also get a warranty insert with the actual Xbox itself when it arrives.
If you need to make a claim for a faulty Xbox, Microsoft will require a proof of purchase. You can find this on your Orcon invoice (listed as: Xbox One S $0.00)
To make a claim, register your Xbox with Xbox.com here – it’s a good idea to register your product as soon as you get it so they have your information safe. Once registered, you’ll be able to see how many months remain on your warranty and request any repairs with Microsoft.
What if the Xbox is not working straight out of the box, or, it stops working within the first 20 days?
If your Xbox One S is faulty when it arrives or within the first 20 days, Orcon can replace it for you. Please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support and one someone from the team will be happy to help you out.
Still have questions?