How can we help?
- Orcon Emails: Find Your Way Around Webmail
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
How can I change how spam email is handled?
By default, the spam filter will block any email it detects as spam from reaching your inbox. It quarantines spam emails inside the filter before getting rid of them at a later date. Quarantined emails will be stored for 14 days before being deleted.
It is important to check your quarantined emails regularly or change your settings to only Tag spam instead of quarantining it.
You can change to tag any spam emails and send them through to your inbox by completing the following steps.
- Log in to the spam filter at https://canit.orcon.net.nz/.
- Click the Preferences tab
- Click Quarantine Settings
- Where it says Only tag spam click Yes.
- Click Submit Changes.
If you wish to revert back to quarantining your emails in the future, following the same steps as above but ensure that Only tag spam is set to No.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?