How can we help?
- Orcon Emails: Find Your Way Around Webmail
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
How do I change the strength of my spam filter?
Changing the strength of your spam filter will determine how strict or lenient it is in scanning for potential spam. If it's too strong, it might block emails you want to get, but if it's not strong enough you'll see spam coming into your inbox.
The default threshold is set to 7, which shouldn't be particularly strict. Decreasing the number (1 - 6) will make the filter stricter, whereas increasing it (8 - 100) will make it more lenient.
You can change the strength of the filter by changing the Spam Score Threshold
Was this article helpful?
- Log in to the spam filter at https://canit.orcon.net.nz/.
- Click the Preferences tab
- Click the Quarantine Settings tab
- Change the Spam Threshold
- Click Submit Changes
Still have questions?