How can we help?
- Orcon Emails: Find Your Way Around Webmail
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
How do I use the Orcon spam filter?
The new Orcon SpamTitan is a spam filter that protects your email address from nasty viruses, dubious offers and other kinds of unsolicited mail.
To access and adjust your spam filter settings, log into your webmail at https://webmail.orcon.net.nz
Click on SpamTitan option on the top right-hand corner.
You will be redirected to a page, like the one below, that has a unique Email Address for your SpamTitan.
Click on Continue to SpamTitan, enter the email address from the last page and the password you use to login to webmail.
What can I do in SpamTitan?Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?