How can we help?
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- How do I use the Address Book feature in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
How do I use the Orcon spam filter?
The new Orcon CanIt is a spam filter that protects your email address from nasty viruses, dubious offers and other kinds of unsolicited mail.
To access and adjust your spam filter settings, log in at https://canit.orcon.net.nz/.
ADJUSTING YOUR SPAM FILTER SETTINGS
Here are a bunch of 'how-to' instructions if you're interested in adjusting your spam filter.
Still have questions?