How can we help?
- Orcon Emails: Find Your Way Around Webmail
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
How do I change and update my orcon email password?
Changing your password regularly is a good idea; it helps keep your emails and account information secure!
Change your Email password:
Changing passwords is easy. First, log into your My Orcon account, click here.
In the top menu of your my Orcon, if you have an Orcon email, you should see a mail settings option
from here you can update your email password (even add/remove mail filters)
Don't see the option?
if you don't see this option (and you have an Orcon email address) your email may still be managed in an older system. Never fear they password reset link in the webmail login portal will still work for you.
UPDATE YOUR EMAIL CLIENT:
Once you've changed your Orcon password, you'll have to update your account settings in your email client to match. How this is done varies between programs, but the instructions below should help guide you through the process
If you need further instruction, try the program's help feature, or the manufacturer's website.
To begin, you need to open your email client, and open the account settings dialogue box:
- Microsoft Outlook 2003: Click Tools, then View or change existing e-mail accounts and click Next. Select your Orcon email account, and click Change.
- Microsoft Outlook 2007: Click Tools, then Account Settings. Select your Orcon email account, and click Change.
Outlook 2007 and 2003 will give you this screen
- Microsoft Outlook 2010: Click File, then Info. Select your Orcon email account, press the Account Settings button, and select Account settings.
Outlook 2010 will give you this screen
- Mac Mail: Click Mail, then Preferences. Select the Accounts tab and click your Orcon email account.
MacMail will give you this screen
Now that you can see your email settings, find the Password field. You may need to click 'Change account settings' or something similar. Once you've entered your new password, click OK/save and you should be able to send and receive emails as normal
Please note: we know there are many other programs that you might be using - we’ve put together this guide to help with a few of them, but as you’ll appreciate we don’t have knowledge of all the programs out there, so won’t be able to help in every case. If you are having any issues with your program please refer to the manufacturer.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?