How can we help?
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Having trouble making payments?
- July 2018 Price Increase
- Understanding Your First Invoice
- Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- See more
What will my final bill look like?
Your final bill will be generated on the billing date following the 30 day cancellation period.
As per the Orcon Terms and Conditions, agreed to during sign-up with our Sales/Move House Team or online, a 30 day notice period applies for all accounts. This means if you request a same-day cancellation, the 30 days applies from that date forward. Your final bill will not be generated until after this cancellation period has completed.
If you are under contract an early termination fee will be applied, in addition to this 30 day notice period on your next invoice. In some cases it may be cheaper to request to pay until the end of your contract to avoid this charge e.g. if cancelling within the last 1-2 months of your contract period.
Depending on your plan, contract and usage in your final month, there will be a bunch of different line items on your invoice. You can expect the following:
• Partial credit: as you pay for your base charge in advance, you will receive a credit back for the difference between the services paid for and the end of your 30 day cancellation period.
e.g. if you submit a same day cancellation for the 10th of March, your 30 day cancellation period ends on the 8th of April. On the 23rd of March you will have been charged for your April usage, so you receive a credit for the 11th to the 22nd of April – approximately 1/3rd of your base fee.
• Early termination fees: If you are cancelling before the end of your contract, your final bill will contain the early termination fee as stipulated in your contract.
• Toll calls: If you have made any toll calls, these will be detailed on your final invoice.
Again, if you have any questions, please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support and we’ll be happy to help.
Still have questions?