How can we help?
- Modem Setup Guides
- Setting Up Your Modem on ADSL or VDSL - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem ADSL or VDSL- Netcomm NF4V
- Setting Up Your Modem Fibre - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem Fibre - Netcomm NF4V
- How do I factory reset my modem?
- VPN modem/router malware
- How to setup Separate SSIDs for WiFi using the NF18ACV
- Advanced NF18AC Configuration
- How do I update the Firmware of my Orcon Modem?
- See more
How easy is it to set up Orcon Genius?
We think Orcon Genius is as simple as it gets. Just follow the instructions that come with the modem. Plug the cables into the right places, flick the power on and everything else is done for you. You’ll be browsing the web and making VoIP phone calls in minutes.If you encounter any hiccups, or you've installed your modem before the connection has been made (we'll send you a text and/or email when this is done), please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support .Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?