How can we help?
- Factory Reset Fritz!Box 7490
- Setting Up Your Modem - Fritzbox 7490
- Modem Setup Guides
- Setting Up Your Modem - Netcomm NF18
- Setting Up Your Modem - Netcomm NF4V
- Wi-Fi Setup & Troubleshooting for Netcomm NF18
- How do I factory reset my modem?
- What can the USB port be used for on my Orcon modem?
- Setting Up Your Modem - NL1901 Business
- Setting up a non-Orcon modem
- See more
How easy is it to set up Orcon Genius?
We think Orcon Genius is as simple as it gets. Just follow the instructions that come with the modem. Plug the cables into the right places, flick the power on and everything else is done for you. You’ll be browsing the web and making VoIP phone calls in minutes.If you encounter any hiccups, or you've installed your modem before the connection has been made (we'll send you a text and/or email when this is done), please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support .Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?