How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
What if I don’t have the new modem on the connection date?
If you have a tracking number then please check on the relevant website (details below) to see where your modem is. It may be that the modem has been attempted to be delivered but is now at their depot waiting for you to call. If you have not received a track and trace number please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support so we can find out where your modem is and get it to you as fast as possible.
If your tracking number begins with NW: Fastway Couriers
If your tracking number begins with S and ends with NZ: CourierPost
If you're in doubt, try both! If neither work and you would like clarification please contact us at https://www.orcon.net.nz/request_support.
Still have questions?