How can we help?
- Orcon Emails: Find Your Way Around Webmail
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
How do I get a ‘custom’ email address with my own domain name?
You will need to buy your own domain name and have a mailbox to point it at.
Luckily we can sell you a domain name for as little as $36 per year, and our MailPlus mailboxes are perfect for receiving domain email, and at just $1.95 per month. A bargain!Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?