How can we help?
- Orcon Emails: Find Your Way Around Webmail
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
How do I whitelist or blacklist senders and emails in my quarantine?
Whitelisting is useful when mail from a sender you do want to receive email from is being captured by the spam filter, Blacklisting is useful when unwanted mail from a sender is still getting through to your inbox.
- Log in to the spam filter through your webmail (SpamTitan option on the top right-hand corner)
- Click Filter Rules
- Click on User Blacklist or User Whitelist.
In addition to blacklisting or whitelisting a sender, you can also blacklist or whitelist individual emails caught by the spam filter.
- Click on Quarantine.
- Check the email you wish to Manage.
- Select Release to send the email to your inbox, Whitelist to add the sender to you whitelist or Delete to delete the email.
Please note: There is no limit to the number of emails that can be stored in quarantine, but any emails in there for longer than 21 days will be automatically deleted.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?