How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- See more
ADSL While You Wait
What’s the story?
Sometimes getting fibre installed is quick and easy, but sometimes it’s not.
Never fear, we have a fix.
We have introduced ADSL While You Wait – basically an awesomely discounted ADSL service for new Orcon customers or Orcon customers moving house – to make sure you are online (at a great monthly rate) while waiting for that fibre goodness.
How does it work?
Just select the fibre plan you want, and tell us you want ADSL While You Wait. We’ll send out a modem that can be used on both copper and fibre, and set you up on an ADSL copper service for just $69.95 a month for unlimited broadband (add a phoneline for an extra $5.) We’ll work with the local fibre installers to get fibre installed as soon as we can, and switch you across to your fibre plan when it’s good to go.
Who should select ADSL While You Wait?
- If you are new to Orcon
- If you are moving into a house that can get fibre, but it’s not yet installed
If you have a current working copper connection, then you might be happy to leave this going until fibre is installed.
Your contract will start from when your fibre install is complete.
Note: ADSL While You Wait not currently available on Orcon Gigantic plansWas this article helpful?
Still have questions?