How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- What do I do if I need to change my order?
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- See more
Where can I find the consent forms for fibre installations?
You can get them right here - please ensure you get the form for the correct local installer.To help speed up the consent process, we recommend printing off a few copies and baking some cookies. Bring both around to your neighbors and ask nicely if they'll fill them out for you. Once done, send them off to the address on the form.If your local installer is Chorus, then you can either download the form or fill it out online here.Chorus is the local installer for Auckland, Waiheke Island, Pukekohe, Waiuku, Rotorua, Taupo, Whakatane, Gisborne, Napier-Hastings, Palmerston North, Feilding, Masterton, Kapiti, Levin, Wellington, Nelson, Blenheim, Greymouth, Ashburton, Timaru, Oamaru, Dunedin, Queenstown and Invercargill.If your local installer is Ultra-Fast Fibre, you can download the form here.Ultra-Fast Fibre is the local installer for Hamilton (including Cambridge and Te Awamutu), Tauranga, Tokoroa, New Plymouth, Hawera and Wanganui.If your local installer is Northpower, then download the form here. It's called the "License to Install Telecommunications Equipment Agreement Form".Northpower is the local installer for Whangarei.If your local installer is Enable, then you can locate the correct form here.Enable is the local installer for Christchurch (including Rolleston) and Rangiora.
Still have questions?