How can we help?
- How do I add an authorised person to my Account?
- How to setup your WiFi through MyAccount
- What does my plan include?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I log into My Orcon?
- What can I do with My Orcon?
- How do I change my contact details or billing address?
- How can I change my payment method?
- Can I upgrade my plan?
- See more
What can I do with My Orcon?
My Orcon is where you go to make any changes to your account or services. Here's what you can do:
• View Balance: View your current Orcon balance. Previous month’s charges are also displayed on the graph in the centre of the page.
• Pay Now: Make a credit card payment towards your balance
• View Current Invoice: View a more detailed breakdown of your current month’s charges. You’ll also have the option to make a payment in this section
• Payment Method: Set up a reoccurring credit card or direct debit payment
Here’s where you can see what your plan includes, and what else you can sign up for through My Orcon.
• Current Plan: Details your current plan.
• Add Ons: Details any additional services you have with us.
• Family Filter: Choose to turn on or off Family Filter. More details about Family Filter can be found here
See the amount of data or calling minutes you’ve used for any billing period you like.
• Data: View the amount of data consumed. The graph shows the amount used per day and you can see average, total, and predicted usage. By clicking “Monthly” you can see averages across the year.
• Voice Calls: Just the same as the data page! The graph shows your daily call times in minutes and there are the average and total usage stats on the right.
Here’s where you can see your personal details stored with us.
• Contact Address: This is the address where we will send any mail too like invoices or modems.
• Mobile: Your contact mobile number. We will use this to notify you of various things like the status of your account or an open fault
• Change Details: Here you can change your contact details
• Change Password: You can change the password to your My Orcon here [note - this won't change your email password, just the password you use to access MyOrcon]
• My Inbox: View your Orcon mail inbox
• Authorised Person: Add or remove authorised people to your account. These people will be able to contact Orcon on your behalf and make changes to your account without you having to be present
Here’s where you can change your plan and add ons to suit your needs.
• Change Data: This is where you change the data allowance of your plan.
• National Calling Options: Here you can select from one of our pay monthly Calling Packs to both NZ and International landlines
• Landline Minutes to NZ Mobile Calling Options: Here you have more options for pay monthly calling packs; this time to NZ mobiles
• Voicemail, Caller ID, Call Waiting: Here you can add the voicemail, caller ID, and call waiting services
Still have questions?