How can we help?
- Where does my monthly telco spend go?
- Promise to Pay
- Pay my bill
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- Homeline International Calling Rates
- Business Landline International Calling Rates
- Business Landline International Calling Packs
- Missing Payments
- Understanding My Orcon Invoice
- See more
What will my invoice look like?
Our billing cycles run on the 2nd, 7th, 12th, 17th, 22nd or 27th of the month. Invoices cover the coming month, so you're always paying in advance. For example, an invoice received on the 22nd of January would cover the billing cycle from the 23rd of January through to the 22nd of February.
If you made any toll calls or went over your data cap (if you have one) during the month then you'll be charged for these on the following invoice.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?