How can we help?
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Having trouble making payments?
- Understanding Your First Invoice
- Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- What happens when my contract expires?
- See more
What will my invoice look like?
Our billing cycles run on the 2nd, 7th, 12th, 17th, 22nd or 27th of the month. Invoices cover the coming month, so you're always paying in advance. For example, an invoice received on the 22nd of January would cover the billing cycle from the 23rd of January through to the 22nd of February.
If you made any toll calls or went over your data cap (if you have one) during the month then you'll be charged for these on the following invoice.
Still have questions?