How can we help?
- How can I pay my bill?
- What are Orcon’s bank account details?
- What will my final bill look like?
- How can I dispute my bill?
- Why is my first bill higher than I expected?
- Will I have to enter into a new contract if I change plans?
- What happens if I cancel while still in my Contract?
- What happens when my contract expires?
- What will my invoice look like?
- How can I resolve a dispute with Orcon?
- See more
What will my invoice look like?
Our billing cycles run on the 2nd, 12th or 22nd of the month. Invoices cover the coming month, so you're always paying in advance. For example, an invoice received in January 22 would cover the billing cycle from the 23rd of January through to the 22nd of February.
If you made any toll calls or went over your data cap (if you have one) during the month then you'll be charged for these extras on the following invoice.
Still have questions?