How can we help?
- Your company VPN
- My Internet Is Not Working
- ESET NOD32 Cyber Protection
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- What does the Orcon helpdesk support?
- See more
Do you use the DIA’s Digital Child Exploitation Filter
We don’t currently, no.
We fully support the filter's intention, which is to prevent people accessing child exploitation material on the Internet. However, we understand there are a number of concerns about the effectiveness and operation of the proposed filter.
Currently we do not have enough detail to be able to address these concerns to our comfort. This is why we have not implemented the filter.
We do however provide an objectionable material filter (family filter) that can be turned on by logging into your MyOrcon account here.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?