How can we help?
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Is there a fault in my area?
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- How do I get help?
- See more
Do you use the DIA’s Digital Child Exploitation Filter
We don’t currently, no.
We fully support the filter's intention, which is to prevent people accessing child exploitation material on the Internet. However, we understand there are a number of concerns about the effectiveness and operation of the proposed filter.
Currently we do not have enough detail to be able to address these concerns to our comfort. This is why we have not implemented the filter.
We do however provide an objectionable material filter (family filter) that can be turned on by logging into your MyOrcon account here.
Still have questions?