How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Contact Us
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- See more
What consents are required for an apartment building?
Body Corporate organisations can give consent on the behalf of the building's owners. Please note that it may take a while for your Body Corporate to grant consent. Talking to them directly may help speed things up.
Another way of speeding up the process in Chorus fibre areas is to kick off the consenting process before even placing your order. You can do this on the Chorus website at https://www.chorus.co.nz/pre-consentWas this article helpful?
Still have questions?