How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- See more
What consents are required for an apartment building?
Body Corporate organisations can give consent on the behalf of the building's owners. Please note that it may take a while for your Body Corporate to grant consent. Talking to them directly may help speed things up.
Another way of speeding up the process in Chorus fibre areas is to kick off the consenting process before even placing your order. You can do this on the Chorus website at https://www.chorus.co.nz/pre-consent
Still have questions?