How can we help?
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Is there a fault in my area?
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- How do I get help?
- See more
What are the possible charges I could incur when logging a fault?
If a fault is logged and the technician is able to prove that there is no issue with the line then you could be subject to a $130 No Fault Found fee, the troubleshooting that our agents perform with you is with the intent to reduce the likelihood that this will be applicable.If the technician determines that the issue lies with your equipment, Modem, phones or other devices, then you could be subject to a Customer Premise Equipment fee of $130. As previously stated our agents will attempt to rule this out with you on the call, alternatively you can perform an isolation test before logging a fault with Orcon.If the technician determines that the fault lies within your home’s internal wiring, from the demarcation point onwards, and carries out repairs you can be subject to a premise wiring repair fee of $230. This would not be applicable is you have Wiring and Maintenance, which and find out more here).
Still have questions?