How can we help?
- My Internet Is Not Working
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Check for outages in your area
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- See more
What happens when I go over my data cap?
If you're on an unlimited data cap, then there is no limit to how much you can download and upload and we'll never charge you more.
If you've got a data cap, once you've used it up we won't slow you down. As technology improves across the country, broadband is now faster than ever. Letting us do more online, and in turn use more data. On our latest plans, we charge $1 per GB (rounded up to the nearest GB).On older plans, it’s $2 per GB (rounded up to the nearest GB).(Please have a look at our latest plans, we’d be happy to set you up on one).”
You can also set up Data Usage Alerts which can notify you once you have used a pre-defined amount of data during the current billing period. If you would like to learn more, click here.
Note: Any unused portion of data at the end of the month is not carried over into the following monthWas this article helpful?
Still have questions?