How can we help?
- Your company VPN
- My Internet Is Not Working
- ESET NOD32 Cyber Protection
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- What does the Orcon helpdesk support?
- See more
Do you support IPv6?
We provide dynamic IPv6 address' on most access types. This is assigned automatically to connections with dynamic /56 prefix allocations.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?