How can we help?
- Your company VPN
- My Internet Is Not Working
- ESET NOD32 Cyber Protection
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- What does the Orcon helpdesk support?
- See more
Do you tell customers if their data is breached?
We actively monitor breaches, and inform customers should we identify that their email, log in details, computer, or phones have been compromised.
To date, we have identified compromised Computers, Modem/Routers, Email account details, Phone Services, Email Servers, Hosting Servers, and My Orcon login details. Based on what has been compromised and the severity of impact, we have locked these Internet connections down and communicated the breach to the impacted customersWas this article helpful?
Still have questions?