How can we help?
- My Internet Is Not Working
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Check for outages in your area
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- See more
Do you tell customers if their data is breached?
We actively monitor breaches, and inform customers should their email or log in details be compromised. To date, we have only ever seen email addresses compromised by spammers, and have locked these down and communicated the breach to customers.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?