How can we help?
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Is there a fault in my area?
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- How do I get help?
- What does the Orcon helpdesk support?
- See more
Do you tell customers if their data is breached?
We actively monitor breaches, and inform customers should their email or log in details be compromised. To date, we have only ever seen email addresses compromised by spammers, and have locked these down and communicated the breach to customers.
Still have questions?