How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Product Offer Summaries
- Need Help? Contact Us Here
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- Business 4G Backup
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Orcon Promotions - General Terms and Conditions
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- See more
What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
At Orcon we do not offer open term contracts for our broadband services.
A contract term applies when you sign up with us. This is so that we can cover the cost of nice things such as free installation, and a modem which other providers may charge you for.
A contract term applies to the following services:
• Copper Broadband (ADSL/VDSL) - minimum 12 month contract
• Fibre Broadband - minimum 12 month contract
• Power - minimum 12 month contract
For more information in regards to contract terms, please see our terms and conditions.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?