How can we help?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- What broadband packages does Orcon offer?
- What do I need for Broadband?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- ADSL While You Wait
- What is a port waiter?
- See more
What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
At Orcon, we do not offer open term contracts for our broadband services.
A contract term applies when you sign up with us. This is so that we can cover the cost of nice things such as free installation and a modem which other providers may charge you for.
- Copper Broadband (ADSL/VDSL) - minimum 6-month contract*
- Fibre Broadband - minimum 6-month contract*
- Power - no minimum contract term for new power customers. If you signed up before 31st October 2019, a contract term may apply.
- Mobile - no minimum contract term for mobile plans
*6-month contract is available if you choose to bring your own modem.
For more information in regards to contract terms, please see our terms and conditions.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?