How can we help?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- What broadband packages does Orcon offer?
- What do I need for Broadband?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- ADSL While You Wait
- What is a port waiter?
- See more
What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
At Orcon we do not offer open term contracts for our broadband services.
A contract term applies when you sign up with us. This is so that we can cover the cost of nice things such as free installation, and a modem which other providers may charge you for.
- Copper Broadband (ADSL/VDSL) - minimum 12 month contract
- Fibre Broadband - minimum 12 month contract
- Power - no minimum 12 month contract for new power customers. If you signed up before 31st October 2019, a contract term may apply.
For more information in regards to contract terms, please see our terms and conditions.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?