How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Contact Us
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Orcon Promotions - General Terms and Conditions
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- See more
What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
At Orcon we do not offer open term contracts for our broadband services.
A contract term applies when you sign up with us. This is so that we can cover the cost of nice things such as free installation, and a modem which other providers may charge you for.
A contract term applies to the following services:
• Copper Broadband (ADSL/VDSL) - minimum 12 month contract
• Fibre Broadband - minimum 12 month contract
• Power - minimum 12 month contract
For more information in regards to contract terms, please see our terms and conditions.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?