How can we help?
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Is there a fault in my area?
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- How do I get help?
- What does the Orcon helpdesk support?
- See more
I have forgotten my username and/or password
Don't worry, it happens to the best of us.
Your username is the first part of your Orcon email address, firstname.lastname@example.org or the email address you signed up with in full. It's also printed on the top right of every page of your bill, and will also have been included on most emails you have received from Orcon. If you're still not sure, please call us on 0800 131415 and we'll find it for you.
Still have questions?