How can we help?
- Top Tips - A quick overview of the useful stuff you can do online
- How do I add an authorised person to my account?
- How can I view my bill and usage?
- How do I log into My Orcon?
- How can I download a copy of my invoice?
- How can I monitor my calling usage?
- What can I do with MyOrcon?
- How do I change my contact details?
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- How do I change my Orcon Broadband password?
I have forgotten my username and/or password
Don't worry, it happens to the best of us.
Your username is the first part of your Orcon email address, email@example.com or the email address you signed up with in full. It's also printed on the top right of every page of your bill, and will also have been included on most emails you have received from Orcon.
Resetting your password is easy. Simply click here to reset your password via email or SMS.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?