How can we help?
- Port Filtering
- Can I remove the ONT?
- How to configure a Static IP on a PC
- What is Malware/Spyware?
- What is MTU?
- What is the difference between IPv4 and IPv6
- Is there a fault in my area?
- Do you tell people how many requests for information for customer data you get from government agencies (including ‘Privacy Act 11E’ requests?)
- I have forgotten my username and/or password
- How do I get help?
- See more
I have forgotten my username and/or password
Don't worry, it happens to the best of us.
Your username is the first part of your Orcon email address, [email protected] or the email address you signed up with in full. It's also printed on the top right of every page of your bill, and will also have been included on most emails you have received from Orcon.
Resetting your password is easy. Simply click here to reset your password via email or SMS.
Still have questions?