How can we help?
- Wi-Fi Setup for Fritz!Box 7490
- How to select the best Wi-Fi channel
- How to fix slow Wi-Fi
- WiFi Setup for NL1901 Business Modem
- Forgotten your Wi-Fi Password
- Google Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Setup & Troubleshooting for Netcomm NF4V
- Netcomm NB604N Wi-Fi Setup
- What are the Wi-Fi Standards and how do they impact my Internet Speeds?
- What is a Mesh Wi-Fi Network?
- See more
How do I connect to my wireless network?
Connecting to your wireless network is easy!
First, identify the type of modem you have:
The default WiFi network name for this modem is Orcon-Wireless, and the password is the modems MAC address, as printed on the bottom of the modem.
The default WiFi name for this modem is "Your new Wi-Fi, and the password is the modems serial number, as printed on your Wi-Fi access card.
The default WiFi name for this modem is Orcon-Wireless, and the password is the modems serial number, as printed on the bottom of the modem.
AVM Fritz!Box 7490
The default WiFi name for this modem is FRITZ!Box 7490, and the password is the WPA key printed on the bottom of the modem.
Don't know where to find the list of available wireless networks?
On smartphones or tablets, you can usually go to Settings, then Wi-Fi or Wireless Networks. On a PC or Laptop, look for or .
You can make sure the Wireless is turned on to see a list of available networks.Was this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?