The Address Book tab is located in the top right corner of the Orcon webmail interface. From here you are able to create and manage contacts that you email regularly, in addition to searching contacts and creating groups for similar contacts, such as family or work colleagues.
- Create new contact: - Add a new contact into the address book using this function. You can track information such as their name, contact phone numbers and address.
- Compose mail to: - Once a contact has been added to your address book, you can select them and then click the Compose mail to option, which will start a new email message to that contact without having to go back to the Mail tab.
- Delete selected contacts: - Deletes a selected contact if you no longer wish to have them in your address book.
- Import contacts: - Imports a contacts list file into your Orcon Webmail Address book.
- Export contacts: - Exports one or more of your contacts into a vCard format which you can save on your local machine as a safety backup for your address book.
- Advanced Search: - Searches through a range of additional address book fields that the standard search bar does not.