How can we help?
- Orcon Emails: Find Your Way Around Webmail
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
How do I use the Address Book feature in my Orcon webmail?
The Address Book tab is located in the top right corner of the Orcon webmail interface. From here you are able to create and manage contacts that you email regularly, in addition to searching contacts and creating groups for similar contacts, such as family or work colleagues.
Was this article helpful?
- Create new contact: - Add a new contact into the address book using this function. You can track information such as their name, contact phone numbers and address.
- Compose mail to: - Once a contact has been added to your address book, you can select them and then click the Compose mail to option, which will start a new email message to that contact without having to go back to the Mail tab.
- Delete selected contacts: - Deletes a selected contact if you no longer wish to have them in your address book.
- Import contacts: - Imports a contacts list file into your Orcon Webmail Address book.
- Export contacts: - Exports one or more of your contacts into a vCard format which you can save on your local machine as a safety backup for your address book.
- Advanced Search: - Searches through a range of additional address book fields that the standard search bar does not.
Still have questions?