How can we help?
- Orcon Emails: Find Your Way Around Webmail
- How do I access my iSERVE webmail?
- How do I make sure I am receiving important emails?
- How can I back up my email?
- What is the difference between POP and IMAP?
- How do I uncheck "Leave a copy of my mail on the server" from my email client?
- How do I navigate my folders within my Orcon webmail?
- How can I bulk delete emails in webmail?
- What are my options for creating and managing emails in Orcon webmail?
- How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
- See more
How can I find a specific message in my Orcon webmail?
There are two ways that you can find certain messages in your inbox or other folders, which are the Filter and Search functions, located to the top right of the main email pane of your Orcon webmail interface.
Was this article helpful?
- Filter: The filter option will give you a range of pre-set filters that can be used to limit what is shown in the folder you are currently in. The main Filters we recommend are the Unread messages filter, or the filter for messages that have been Flagged previously.
- Search: The search box to the right of the Filter can be used for more custom searches, where you can locate email in multiple folders by subject, sender, or key phrases in the message.
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?