How can we help?
- Understanding Fibre
- Product Offer Summaries
- Need Help? Contact Us Here
- What is Gigantic Fibre?
- Business 4G Backup
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Orcon Promotions - General Terms and Conditions
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- See more
How do I change my connection date?
We require as much notice as possible to change a date to something that suits. If you're trying to change it to an earlier date with short notice, we may not be able to secure that date due to technician availability and/or its fully booked.
Copper Connection (ADSL/VDSL)
Get in touch with our team via our Contact Form or over the phone on 0800 13 14 15 if you wish to change your ADSL/VDSL connection date.
Fibre ConnectionWas this article helpful?
Still Need Help?
Get in touch with our customer support team.Submit an Email
Still have questions?