How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Contact Us
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- Homeline International Calling Packs
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- What should I do if I am medically dependent on a homeline?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- See more
How do I change my connection date?
We require as much notice as possible to change a date to something that suits. If you're trying to change it to an earlier date with short notice, we may not be able to secure that date due to technician availability and/or its fully booked.
Copper Connection (ADSL/VDSL)
Get in touch with our team via our Contact Form or over the phone on 0800 13 14 15 if you wish to change your ADSL/VDSL connection date.
Fibre ConnectionWas this article helpful?
Still have questions?