How can we help?
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- Modem Delivery FAQ
- How do I sign up for Orcon Broadband?
- What broadband packages does Orcon offer?
- What do I need for Broadband?
- How long will it take to get connected?
- ADSL While You Wait
- What is a port waiter?
- See more
How do I change my connection date?
We require as much notice as possible to change a date to something that suits. If you're trying to change it to an earlier date with short notice, we may not be able to secure that date due to technician availability and/or its fully booked.
Copper Connection (ADSL/VDSL)
Get in touch with our team via our Contact Form or over the phone on 0800 13 14 15 if you wish to change your ADSL/VDSL connection date.
Fibre ConnectionWas this article helpful?
Still have questions?