How can we help?
- Product Offer Summaries
- Orcon Apple TV 32GB Offer
- Orcon UE Boom 2 Offer
- Returning your Orcon Modem
- Medical Dependency Register
- Do I need to pay any installation fees?
- What contracts apply when I join Orcon?
- What if my tracking number doesn’t work?
- What happens when I switch from my current provider?
- Is wiring and maintenance insurance included in your plans?
- See more
What if the connection date issued doesn’t work for me?
Only some technology types require you to be present for an install. Most of the time it’s all done at our exchange. If you find the install date does not work and you are getting one of the following installs please contact our sales team on 0800 JOIN US (0800 564687) ASAP so we can try rearrange the date.
- Broadband with a Full install (You will be made aware if this is required)
Please be aware we need as much notice as possible to change a date to something that suits. If you're trying to change it to an earlier date with short notice, we may not be able to secure that date.Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?